French driver Philippe Chiappe led from start to finish in Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi. Mad-Croc Baba Racing Team´s Sami Seliö finnish fourth.
– I was driving my best and the set-up was OK. During the morning warm up I used a different propeller which made such a huge improvement to the boats balance, so my confidence was high. New boat shows that the potential is there. Now we have to make some adjustments and realise that potential, Seliö said.
Mad-Croc Baba Racing Team´s young driver Filip Roms end up just outside of the points in eleventh.
The tour heads to the fifth and final race of the 2014 campaign on the UIM F1 H2O World Championship on the 18th and 19th of December on the Khalid Lagoon in lovely and colorful Emirate of Sharjah for the 15th year.
Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi:
1. Philippe Chiappe (FRA) CTIC China Team 37 kierrosta
2. Shaun Torrente (QAT) Qatar Team + 6,57
3. Ahmed Al Hameli (UEA) Team Abu Dhabi + 29,50
4. Sami Seliö (FIN) Mad-Croc Baba Racing Team + 32,50
11. Filip Roms (FIN) Mad-Croc Baba Racing Team – 2 kierrosta
1. Philippe Chiappe (FRA) 50
2. Alex Carella (QAT) 47
3. Shaun Torrente (QAT) 44
4. Sami Seliö (FIN) 24
5. Erik Stark (SWE) 23
6. Francesco Cantando (ITA) 21
10. Filip Roms (FIN) 13